OmniBene was founded to be a sandbox and the showcase of how we’d like to see services provided, companies operate, software developed, architecture practiced and consulting done.
Most of our work revolves around the following principles:
- Simple – don’t over engineer. Automate the 80%, leave the rest.
- Lean and efficient
- Fitting – for every process inside a company, we look for tools and solutions that are simple yet powerful, don’t overlap and are easy to integrate.
- No marketing buzzwords and nonsense
- Open Source – enjoy the freedoms by leveraging open source and contribute back
- Cutting edge but no hype – we evaluate new technologies and services on a daily routine to see if they live up to their promise and really make a difference on the bottom line
- We (try to) eat our own dogfood. If we don’t like it, we don’t sell it.
Founder: M. Bene
Founded in 2011